From Energy to E-Commerce: Supply Chain Evolutions for the Next Decade
PLG Consulting’s EVP James Shefelbine presents “From Energy to E-Commerce: Supply Chain Evolutions for the Next Decade” at the recent Midwest Association of Rail Shippers Summer Meeting. The presentation details the 2010s, known as the decade of disruption, and explains the key role that shale development played during the past decade in driving all rail supply chain evolution. Additionally, he provides unique insight into the driving forces for the next decade of the 2020s. Download this free presentation. In it, you’ll discover:
- Looking back across the 2010s: A decade of disruption
- 2020s and the Opportunity that Lies Before Us
- EVOLUTION: How will EXISTING supply chains evolve and adapt?
- EMERGENCE: What NEW supply chains will emerge?
- DISRUPTION: What MARKET FORCES will create or reshape supply chains?
- Consideration of what actions shippers, carriers/service providers, and investors must take to manage these evolutions and take advantage of the opportunities they present.