Private Equity | Chemicals | Oil and Gas | Logistics
Stephen has over 40 years of energy-related experience focusing primarily on the areas of energy trading, risk management, and structured finance. He served as an advisor to investment banks, hedge funds, corporations, and law firms with backgrounds in energy-intensive industries of refining, petrochemicals, natural gas, pulp and paper, steel, primary metals, and power. Stephen’s expertise within these energy sectors includes direct commercial and trading, project and structured finance, due diligence, and risk management. Most notably, he has extensive experience in dispute consulting, expert witness, and subject-matter advisory. Stephen has testified in three federal cases concerning fuel oil blending and has been a litigation support consultant in over two dozen energy-related cases with potential judgments over $2B.
- Independent Energy Consultant
- Vice President – Market Analytics, Fairway Energy GP, LLC
- Sr. Consultant, Bearing Point
- Director – Energy Finance – Industrial Services Group, Enron Capital and Trade Resources
- Manager of Refined Products, Lyondell-Citgo Refining LP and Lyondell Petrochemical