Chemicals | Oil and Gas | Bulk Commodities | Truck
Azalia brings 30 years of experience in business development, marketing, quality control, and customer relations across the transportation industry for liquids (chemicals and crude oil), dry bulk commodities (pellets, sand, and cement), intermodal, rail to truck, gasoline, and LPG and Food Grade services. Her experience includes bulk transportation tanks with familiarity with cross-border processes from US/Mexico and Canada. With the bulk of her career focused on sales and business development, Azalia’s strong customer relationship focus helps clients address service issues, claims, accidents, rate increases, and targeted growth. She is also highly skilled at transportation contract review, negotiation, accounting, and expense control.
- Director of NA Business Development, CBSL Transportation Services, Inc.
- Business Development Director, Schneider National
- VP Sales & Marketing, Coal City Cob Company, Inc.
- VP Gulf Coast, CTL Transportation
- VP Business Development, QC Energy Resources