Chemicals | Oil and Gas | Marine | Pipeline
Robert brings over 25 years of experience in the chemicals industry with expertise in chemicals (specialty and semi-specialty), petrochemicals (NGL feedstock, olefins, aromatics), and refining (crude oil/condensates, refined products). He has a proven history of leading commercial organizations, engaging clients to generate results, and building strong relationships at all levels of the client’s organization. He excels in negotiating and executing multi-billion-dollar long-term supply agreements (refinery and petrochemical feedstocks), multi-year product sales agreements (specialty and commodity chemicals), and agreements for commercial services.
Robert’s long-tenured career with BASF built his chemical expertise and C-Suite accountability. He brings a solid financial background including P&L responsibility, increasing from $100MM to $250MM to up to $4B. Robert is a chemist with a master’s in business administration. He has been a professional speaker and panelist at several prominent industry events.
- Founder and President, Petrochemical Strategies, LLC
- Leadership Roles, BASF Corp./BASF SE
- Director, JV Strategy
- LLC Company Representative, BASF TOTAL Petrochemicals
- Global Marketing/Business Manager, Acrylic Monomers & Superabsorbent Polymers
- Manager, Strategic Planning & Research – Polymers, Dispersions, Paper Chemicals NAFTA