Senior Consultant and Project Manager
Intermodal | Rail | Manufacturing | Warehousing
Rob is a seasoned Transportation executive with over 20 years of experience via OmniTRAX and Union Pacific Railroad bringing his passion and expertise in both Class I and Short Line railroads and Intermodal to our client organizations. His core competencies include business development, industrial development, operations management, multi-modal logistics, commercial strategy, negotiations, and customer engagement. Rob is a proven sales leader who developed a strong platform of existing business retention capabilities in addition to new business development expertise by developing high-performing commercial teams.
At Union Pacific Railroad, Rob directed the short line and port commercial teams overseeing the management & development of new business at 180+ connected short lines and 64 ports totaling $4B in annual revenue. As GM of their intermodal division, Rob led a $550 million P&L, securing $40 million in new business contracts (Ford Motor, Fiat-Chrysler) and launching new products like UMAX (40,000 rail container program) with CSX generating over $600 million in annual revenue.
- SVP Marketing & Commercial Strategy – OmniTRAX
- President, Progressive Rail Inc.
- AVP – Network, Economic, & Industrial Development, Union Pacific Railroad
- General Manager/COO – Union Pacific Distribution Services Intermodal
- General Director Intermodal Market & Product Development, Union Pacific Railroad