Senior Consultant and Project Manager
Manufacturing | Renewables | Warehousing | Green Energy
Taylor brings over 30 years of executive-level supply chain leadership experience driving large-scale corporate initiatives designed to streamline the value chain and enable growth. His deep experience in business, operations, logistics, and supply chain spans the automotive, aerospace, CPG, wind turbine, and water industries helping companies to identify cost-effective solutions and establish operating environments to help support short and long-term business goals. Taylor’s core competencies include S&OP implementation, strategic sourcing, logistics integration, due diligence, strategic planning, and risk identification/mitigation.
His supply chain experience with HJ Heinz, Honeywell, Honda, and Watts included managing billions of annual spend with millions in supply chain cost savings.
- Principal -Global Supply Chain Solutions
- President, PLG Consulting
- VP Supply Chain & Production, Northern Power Systems
- EVP Supply Chain, Watts Water Technologies
- Chief Procurement Officer, HJ Heinz
- Global Supply Chain Dir, Honeywell
- Purchasing Manager – Honda of America