Chemicals | Oil and Gas | Truck | Renewables
John brings more than 30 years of experience in all aspects of bulk truck operations, marketing, pricing, and safety. With increasing levels of responsibility, John has led management teams to improve safety, increase loaded miles, reduce freight claims, introduce new technologies, and reduce driver turnover for some of the industry’s most respected carriers, including the two largest bulk carriers in North America. While at Quality Carriers, John led all major contract negotiations for a network of over 100 terminals in the US and Canada. In addition, his safety and operational leadership at Trimac and other carriers helped lower accident rates and improve ratings by CSA and USDOT for operations that encompassed highly sensitive HSSE environments and commodities such as NGLs, chemicals, and crude oil.
John is an oilfield transportation expert. He has developed large carrier bases where he improved service levels by 45%. He has actively managed operations and rig movement, safety, marketing, and operations for organizations with full P&L responsibility.
- Regional Operations & Logistics Manager, Quadra Chemicals
- Vice President of Administration, Badlands Tank Lines
- General Manager, United Vision Logistics
- General Manager Western Operations, Novirtus Transport (Quality Carriers Affiliate)
- Director of Pricing, Quality Carriers
- Director of Pricing & Marketing Services / Director of Administration, Trimac