P.E., Senior Consultant
Ben is a registered Professional Engineer with over 40 years of experience in the rail industry. Ben has been the principal engineer on hundreds of rail projects, providing design guidance and construction oversight throughout the United States on a range of projects including industrial parks, manufacturing sites, new mainline corridors, build-in/build-outs, ports, and transloading facilities.
Ben’s vast experience extends beyond design and engineering to operations planning and the leveraging of relationships at all Class I railroads and major short line holding companies.
- President, Via Rail Engineering, LLC
- Principal, Key Railroad Development, LLC
- Associate, STS Consultants
- Project Engineer, Volkmann Railroad Builders, Inc.
- Engineer, Chicago and Northwestern Railroad