Warehousing | Truck | Manufacturing | Chemicals
Tony is a career supply chain and logistics professional with demonstrated expertise in warehousing and transportation management. Tony has led teams in cost reduction initiatives in warehouse operations, transportation, customer service, and inventory control. He has driven teams in the development of SOPs, productivity standards, and KPIs to highlight cost and service opportunities in supply chain and distribution operations.
As a senior logistics executive, Tony has managed global transportation processes in the US, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. Tony’s recent projects include warehouse audits, process analysis and optimization, SC strategy, facilities planning and layout, WMS evaluation, benchmarking and KPI design, project management, and new warehouse implementation.
- Director of Supply Chain Operations, Order Management, and Distribution, Gate Group
- Director of Global Transportation, Fenwal, Inc.
- VP of Logistics, Marcal Paper Mills
- Director of Logistics Procurement, Solvay International
- Corporate Director Distribution Operations, Pfizer