David C. Anderson
Chemicals | Marine | Truck
David is a 41-year veteran of the petrochemical industry with executive-level experience at major chemical companies including TOTAL Petrochemical USA and ExxonMobil Chemical in addition to several consulting practices. His expertise spans the entire petrochemical polyolefin industry and end-use markets for olefins, polymers, and specialty derivatives. He excels at market analysis to help formulate winning business, marketing, and sales strategies including understanding key trends and market drivers for growth. He has traveled extensively to Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East, Western Europe, Japan, South Korea, and North America.
David’s leadership helps clients build expertise in knowledge and people while re-energizing business practices for growth and profitability. His strong project management skills with large matrix organizations help clients successfully operationalize strategy, and optimize performance & integration while delivering results.
- President and General Manager, Chemical Market Resources, Inc.
- Director Research & Consulting, ICIS Americas Consulting
- Business Director – Global Consulting, Townsend Solutions
- Strategic Marketing Manager – Polypropylene, TOTAL Petrochemical USA
- Polypropylene Non-Durables Market Development Manager, ExxonMobil Chemical