Marine | Terminals | Intermodal | Chemicals
Don is a seasoned veteran bringing over 30+ years of experience in transportation economics, international trade, logistics and supply chain expertise to some of the largest ports in the world. He specializes in services to public/private port operators, terminal operators, and developers on all strategic aspects of operations and program management. He has managed facilities that receive/export dry bulk, containers, neo-bulk, break-bulk and project cargoes.
As CEO of the Mississippi State Port Authority, Don exercised total management responsibility for the 3rd busiest container port in the US Gulf of Mexico. He produced record revenue, tonnage, and TEU-throughput figures. He has served on numerous marine/port authority transportation boards, including the American Association of Port Authorities and USDOT Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council.
- Dir of Cruise & Tourism, Port of New Orleans, Louisiana
- CEO/Exec Dir, Mississippi State Port Authority
- Executive Director, Port of Beaumont, Texas
- Dir of Trade Development, Port Freeport and Port of Houston Authority
- Marketing Director, Americas Marine Express, Tennessee